CMA Scholarships By the Numbers
CMA Scholarship Program Details
Who is the scholarship for?
- High-achieving students (undergrad through Ph.D.) who attend an accredited college or university in the U.S. or around the world
- 5 students per school per academic year can be nominated for a CMA scholarship
- All students who are nominated by a professor will earn the scholarship
- Entrance fee to the CMA program
- Exam support package with retired exam questions and a glossary of terms
- Registration fees covering both parts of the exam (additional fees will apply for retakes)
- Gleim course provider review material (All regions except China)
- Three years of IMA membership while pursuing the certification
How can I apply?
If you are a student at an accredited college or university, ask your professor to nominate you with this form. If you are not already an IMA member, please follow these instructions to create your IMA member account (only IMA members can be nominated for a CMA Scholarship). Students cannot self-nominate.
When can I apply?
IMA accepts CMA Scholarship nominations each academic year from September 1 – June 30.
Student Scholarships & Competitions
The CMA Scholarship is just one student scholarship that’s available at IMA. Others include the IMA Century Scholarship Award, the Stuart Cameron & Margaret McLeod Memorial Scholarship (SCMS), and more. Explore additional scholarships along with student awards and competitions.Learn more